32-40 hours / Utrecht
Roxelane Development is per direct op zoek naar een fulltime/parttime Projectmanager/coördinator die affiniteit heeft met software, met name mobile app development. We are a medium-sized innovative software studio based in the Dutch Game Garden in Utrecht. Mobile apps and games are the core of our company. But with all our love we also work on augmented reality, virtual reality, websites and other digital applications. Our portfolio consists of current projects such as Memory Lane, Festicoin and Museum Quest, but also classics such as Red Cat, A2 Racer and Super Kicks.
What are we looking in you?
- HBO thinking- and working level
- 0/2 year experience as project manager/coordinator
- Management qualities
- Passion for software, especially app development
- Basic knowledge and experience in programming is an advantage (C #)
- Being able to find a balance between multiple projects simultaneously
- Preparation and monitoring of the planning, milestones and everything related to the successful completion of the projects
- You are the primary point of contact for the project team and the client
What do we offer?
- A nice working environment in the Beatrix building in the Jaarbeurs (next to Utrecht Central Station)
- Salary in line with the market, depending on experience
- Laptop, option for travel allowance
- Cozy working atmosphere with colleagues who have a beating heart for software and games
- Freedom for your own contribution
- Project variety